5.11.2007

Some pictures

Hey, just hopping on quick to post a few pictures I have taken this week. Took the kids to our local Tulip Festival and so some are from the parade, some from just going down to watch dutch dancers and eat junk! Enjoy!


















Braelyn and Paige (in her cute dutch costume! I am too cheap to buy my kids an adorable dutch constume - always regret it later - b/c Braelyn would have loved it - she keeps thinking "dress-up" and princess dress!)




















Braelyn intently watching the parade - chewing on her little purse strap.
























Selah - intently watching the parade as it passed by. She loved the bands even shook her little booty a little in the stroller! I was afraid that she might get a touched freaked by the noise! Not a bit!





















Selah enjoying our picnic like lunch of JUNK FOOD! Hot dogs and greasy pizza. Kyle got some big ole rib eye sandwich thing - yuck! Later in the night we got elephant trunks (meaning elephant ears - Braelyn kept saying elephant trunks - LOL) Fun times!
I am sure you will see more dutch/tulip time photos after this weekend b/c tomorrow is the big parade and Kyle will be with me which makes it easier to take more pics and all that good stuff!
We have a showing on our house tomorrow morning so I have been busy cleaning. I am actually very happy about it b/c my house needed a really good once over and this will make me do it. Even if/though nothing comes of it I will still be happy to know my house has been SHINED!!! Always a good feeling.
Hope you all have a great weekend and of course to all of you mothers have a GREAT mothers day! I know for me each mother's day gets more important just b/c I feel like a mother more and more each day! With the third kid on the way there is no denying that I am a MOM!!! Yippee!!!

4 comments:

bethmaat said...

yeah i would say that you are for surely a mom, and a good on to boot :) looks like the girls had a great time at the parade. cute pics! happy mother's day and have a great weekend...

S Huiz said...

Happy Mother's Day! I'll see you on Sunday. Hope your showing goes well. If they don't like your house and want an older, more out of style model, send them our way!!! haha

Janet said...

Looks like you had fun! So glad you are enjoying this time of year. Good luck on your showing...where are you moving?

Lynette said...

Have fun at the parade tomorow, you are more brave than I...I don't think I even want to make an attempt, who knows though! Cute pics, so much fun when they enjoy the parade! Have a great mothers day!