5.06.2007

Good Day to you all!

Hey guys,
Did you all make it thru NSD??? I really should ask did your paypal accounts and families make it thru NSD?! Belive it or not I did not buy ONE thing!!! I work for so many amazing women/designers who are SOOOO generous that I didn't need to buy anything. I have a few things I want of course, but I also did not get on the computer at all!!! I checked my email once or twice yesterday and that was it. A sorry day! My garage sale is complete - and garage is empty. Whatever didn't sell got put on the end of driveway for the Bibles for Mexico truck to come and pick it up!!! We made about $375 for Kyle and I. We did not sell some of our big items which was kind of a bummer. We really wanted to sell our nice microfiber Chaise Lounge b/c we want a Lazyboy or recliner. We also want a glider rocker for the nursery. I would say we will still try to sell the chaise and get both of those things.


So today is Sunday and believe it or not I am staying home from church for some much needed R & R. I am sick and look miserable (cold ickies), and I just needed a break and some peace and quiet. Setting up for a garage sale and doing the garage sale is too much work for a pregnant woman I tell ya. I hate to miss church for this, but honestly - it feels needed this morning. I hope this cold doesn't linger either - my nose is already raw (and it doesn't help that I have HONKIN zits under my nose that KILL!!!), I am tired from not sleeping great, and I hate being short of breathe from being pregnant and then not being able to breathe thru my nose! OK - done with my rant - I am supposed to be relaxing! :)


And here is the LO that I finished up using Dawn's new paper pack and template and Amy Martin's new fun folded flower ribbons! Now to just get to using Shabby Miss Jenn's new kit that she was selling for $1 yesterday - WHAT??? I saw that and about died. If you did not pick that up then SHAME ON YOU!!! This kit is AMAZING and the one reason I did not use it yet is b/c I totally want to do justice to it which means I need to really have a game plan and the PERFECT picture for it! If you didn't pick it up yesterday for $1, I would still suggest getting it b/c it is great and still worth way more than $5.99!!!
I was thinking yesterday how digital scrapbooking is so great! I sold a TON of my scrapbooking goodies at my garage sale - like I barely have ANYTHING left!!! And one thing I realized is that in paper scrapping I was crazy and bought like 1 paper for .75 cents. One paper that I glued down and could only use ONCE. And then I would buy all the coordinating stuff to go with that paper like stickers and elements and ribbon and my one page just ended up costing $5.99 (minimum). Now I can pay $5.99 for one mega kit and I can use and re-use over and over and over. It almost feels illegal! LOL! I just love it! Not to mention all the big bulky tools I don't need to haul around anymore. Just my heavy laptop and hard drive! Great stuff I tell you - great stuff!
That's it for today folks - I hope you have a relaxing Sunday and God bless you all today!

1 comment:

S Huiz said...

I'll be done with my glider/rocker soon- it is white with a sage green cushion (cushion can be changed to whatever color you want). I am going to sell all of Sadie's nursery furniture when we move or when she turns 2- whichever comes first. :-)