5.17.2007

So far so good!

So far I am accomplishing some of my "to do's" while Kyle is gone!!!

Working on LO's - check
picked up my perrenials and black dirt - check
playing and snuggling with the girls like he would - check
keeping the house clean - check

Now my list is still rather large yet, but I love making head way!

Work on some more LO's!
mow the yard for him on Sat. so that he comes home to a nicely manicured yard
pick up Braelyn's birthday cake on Sat. from Cold Stone Creamery for the Sunday party
pick up B's birthday gift too!
snuggle and play some more with the kiddos

Anyway - just a re-cap!

Last night was awesome. My friend Beth called me and invited herself over b/c she had a sitter and knew I would just be home scrapping. At the same time I was telling my neighbor Amy who just got a new laptop that she needs to come over ans scrap. And Beth called Mindy and Julie to join us and Julie could make it so I have a little scrap fest at my house!!!

The other night as I was cleaning out my scrap folders and organizing I went thru all my PSD files and found 4 LO's I had never finished. 2 were for Braelyn and 2 for Selah. This made for some quick and easy finishing up since the hard work on them was already done. (finding the kit and doing the main composition). So I finished up the two that I had of Braelyn - Quite a Pair and Cupcake Queen - both started last summer/fall! The other LO I finished up was the Snuggle Time LO of Braelyn and Kyle - love these pictures of them playing and snuggling! Her smile and giggle are something I never want to forget!






Credits Here for Snuggle Time
Credits Here for Cupcake Queen (at least the credits I remember)
And Here for Quite a Pair
Currently I am watching Dreamer with Dakota Fanning and Kurt Russel (multi-tasking kind of - LOL) We had bought this movie thinking that some day Braelyn will like it. Her grampie and grammie have a horse and so I thought she would think it was cool. We have never watched it, and have had it for over a year. So far it is very good - though Braelyn might be quite young yet for some of it?! I guess you could say this is my weekend for "finishing" things up - LO's, movies, etc...!
Tomorrow is a nice day at home - hopefully it is nice enough that I can get my flats of flowers planted - I hope tonight is the last frost advisory night! Kids can play outside and all that good stuff - they LOVE riding around on the gator! At night I am going out with a few friends for pedis and dinner!!! Very exciting stuff! Hope you all have a great Friday and I am sure I will post again Sat. with some more LO's I am finishing up!
Toodles!

4 comments:

MissHuniBuni said...

these are great lo's!

Anonymous said...

So jealous of your little digi-fest. ;) Love the pages, and the cute, cute pics.

Anonymous said...

Um...did you lift big bags of dirt by yoursel? Or did you get the handsome planting guy help? LOL Smoochies!

bethmaat said...

hey, anytime you want me to invite myself over....i'm all over it LOL!! thanks for having us :)

great layouts.......fun to bust these out with no dh's on our cases!!