5.25.2007

Big Digi Stuff this weekend!

First of all - thanks for all the congrats on the healthy looking babe and the girl!!! We really weren't that shocked since I figured it was girl all along - very fun! We are beginning to talk names which is always fun!!! Don't think I will be sharing any though - we do keep that a secret!!!

Second - oh my word - some fun stuff going on in the digital scrapbooking world! One of the teams I am on is Audrey Neals. A week or so ago she gave her team links to a new kit she was going to put up at a new store! I got to work on a LO and then held on to it until it was okay to post! Well this morning I got the okay to post! So that is right - Audrey Neal will now be selling at Oscraps. I have not previously shopped this store so it was great to be introduced to another great site - a few good freebies there too!
Here are the full credits

Then - as I was catching up on my blog feed reading, I of course visited Janet's blog. She has got a HUGE sale going on at her store this weekend - WOW - I am in heaven! So head on over and grab something at a great price - I am a template junkie so I will be getting the CD album template for sure!

Dawn and Ashley over at TheDigiShoppe have been working on a few kits together - the boy one (Mr. Funk) just came out - super fun! Have to do a fun LO with that today!!!

ShabbyMissJennDesigns just might have something up her sleave too for later this weekend!!! That's all I am saying about that! :)

So - just a little enabling for you today - as if there isn't enough enabling in all the forums and stuff! Since my house was all cleaned for the open house yesterday I get to scrap during naps later - that is my goal - 3 LO's again - LOL - like that will happen!!! I am vowing to stay off of the internet part of computer later - just SCRAPPING!

I hope you all have fun stuff planned for the weekend. Kyle is going to sleep in a tent with Braelyn tonight after dinner out in Grand Haven and walking the pier. Tomorrow is just a fun day - go with the flow - NO WORK!!! I have to make my hubby stick to that. I think we will try to take Braelyn to see Shrek 3!!! Might have to take Selah with unless we can go during her nap and someone can have her sleep at their house- we'll see! Tomorrow night is friends hangout (with kids for most of us). Sunday is pretty basic - church and lunch at mom's. Monday is the Memorial Day Parade and then brunch at mom's and dinner at mother-in laws!!! My husband's parents live on a little lake and have a pontoon and I think last year we spent some time on that - good times! So again - hope you all have good fun family time planned too - that is our goal is good family time together!

7 comments:

SarahG said...

Thanks for linking up all the fun sales and goodies!! Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned :)

Anonymous said...

OK I should not have read your blog because now I want to shop and I have no money!!! *lol* Love the layout! ;)

Rachel said...

gorgeous LO! congrats on girlie #3!

S Huiz said...

Have fun at all your gatherings- cute layout of Brae! How did the showing go????

Anonymous said...

A good relaxing weekend ...sounds great! Braelynn has grown up so much. Happy Birthday beautiful B!!

Nina_VK said...

Super cute LO Manda!! You have been scrapping away lately. You go girl! Hope the showing went well..TTYL!

MissHuniBuni said...

Itook the kids to shrek 3 it was cute!