Here are the flowers I got planted yesterday. Just a small little flower bed, and they look somewhat sparse now until they fill in nice and full in a few weeks! Love spring!

Now to mow the yard and then fo to a little carnival at my parents church, and then finally after afternoon naps off to Target to pick up the presents for Braelyn. I think from Kyle and I we are going to get her a little picnic table for our deck. They love to play on our deck and we have a little house that she got last year for her birthday that sits on our enclosed deck. The nice thing is that they can play out there together while I clean and I know they can't go anywhere! I also have to pick up a gift from Braelyn's great grandma and grandpa since they don't really shop. I think from them I will get her some sort of little backpack. And from my mom (who will go with me this afternoon) I will get the fisher price digital camera. Braelyn is always wanting my camera and telling me to take pictures - she will like that!
So that's my day today - fun stuff - still enjoying my computer/scrapping time, but getting ready for hubby to be back home too!
Here are two more LO's that I had in the "vault" from a while back. Just added a few finishing touches and called them good!
Credits found here
Credits found here
So I am off now to the carnival, got the lawn mowed (I am doing this post in segments - LOL)!
Tonight it will be bedtime at 8:00 and finishing up some more LO's!!! Hope you all have a GREAT weekend and fabulous Sunday!





4 comments:
Great layouts! Love the colors on the one of Selah! Wow - you sure have been productive lately - good for you! Enjoy the rest of your scrapping time while Kyle is gone! :)
Great idea to get Braelyn a digital camera- you'll have to let me know if she thinks it is the "real" thing or if she still wants yours. My kids would love one- I'll have to get the price and detes from you Tuesday night. Looking forward to the party!!! We are coming with Dora gifts in hand. :-)
So glad to hear that you had a good weekend and felt accomplished! I love feeling like I got something done! Hope Kyle returns to you safely...it is always good when the hubby gets back :)
looks like you had some productive times while the hubby was away! I don't think he can give you a hard time about scrapping since you are pregnant and mowed the lawn for him! :) I will be thinking about you tomorrow for your ultrasound. cannot wait to see what you are having! i pray your little one is healthy too, but it is super exciting to know what the "little one" is! have a good one and i hope braelyn had a wonderful birthday!
--mel :)
Post a Comment