Good morning everyone! Middle of the week - that is always a great thing! We had a great day yesterday. Started with a light sleep in - meaning Braelyn coming into my bed at 6:30am and cuddling with me until about 8:00. So I don't really sleep from 6:30 on, but it is nice to not have to get up and get out of the house by 8:00! We all trucked it to my Dr. appointment (which the girls did GREAT at), and then off to the grocery store to pick up some bread and lunchables for our park playdate. My girls have had lunchables one other time in their life - I just don't feel like they are real lunches - but it worked great for the park. Off the the park we went - the one that is in my back yard. I drove there however b/c it was like 90 degrees today and this little pregnant woman was not about to truck thru the field with a stroller and two kids in this heat - LOL! It was great to be at the park though and was nice to see some girls that I have not seen in some time! Braelyn and Selah didn't really play all that much though and since Selah had no morning nap she turned sour REAL quickly! We headed home by 12:15 and I had the girls in bed by 12:45! The both took great naps! Dinner tonight was out to Russ' (a local little dutch diner that most of the time disappoints service wise, but is good for kids). I swore we would not eat out again about a week or two ago, and of course we did - LOL! Home by 7:15pm and Selah put to bed by 7:30 (thanks for the inspiration Janet - LOL), and Braelyn got to take a bath in our jacuzzi tub and she went down then by 8:15! Good day!
I got to work on a LO yesterday that I had a lot of fun with.

Credits can be found
HEREIt basically has to do with what I mentioned in a previous blog post about how this little babe in my tummy just swirls around. A wierd type of movement - like a flowing swirl - LOL! So the LO was fun to do for her baby book!
No real big plans for the rest of the week. Wed. and Thur. just work and normal life stuff. Fri. I think I am going with my mom and some other family to my aunts house on a lake - do lunch out there. Fri. night we go to "Taste of Holland" - a showcase of different foods from different local restaurants. Sat. morning we leave bright and early to go on our annual tubing trip!!! I am so excited. Sounds like there will be about 14-16 people with us - just adults - tubing down a river leisurely and then camping overnight in a campground. It will be a nice 36 hrs without the girls and with good friends! So our weekend will be fun fun!
Enjoy your day everyone!
6 comments:
Ooohh...LOVE the LO! What fun things to record! Have a great time this weekend! I know you are looking forward to it! Time without the kiddos is a breath of fresh air. And then you come back with some much renewed energy and desire to kiss those little faces off :)
I know, you know already that I love that LO, but I really do!! That rubberband thing is stinkiin cool!!!
Have a great weekend!! It sounds like a ton of fun!!! Maybe we'll see ya before ya go.
Have a great one girl!
I know you'll have fun tubing- you guys always have a blast doing that. I still want to plan a time to go one year. Do you know if we are still camping next weekend???? I haven't heard anything being here. Have fun and enjoy your 48 hours of freedom!!!!! May be the last one in awhile with little Laney (Kyla, Aubree, whatever her name is) being born soon. :-)
Looks like a fun weekend to come! We did Russ' today...gotta love it! Cute LO! Did you see who is a guest for Shabby Miss Jenn this month?? :)
Look how cute you are preggers! It just amazes me. :) I've not done lunchables either, but I guess b/c I never think of it. See you this weekend at tubing.
OMG How exciting! Are you just getting sooo excited?
Post a Comment