My scrapping mojo that is. I finished up the two LO's I was working on and even went on to do another. They are NOTHING spectacular, but they are done. They say what they need to say and that is what matters in life and in my scrapping theory. So hopefully I can keep it up, although this coming week will be busy again with work and a salon night at home, and then getting ready for Labor Day weekend! So without further ado...here are the LO's I had such a hard time with.


And here is the LO that I started and finished on Sat. I had to get everything done that I wanted to on Sat. b/c Kyle is back and I just don't get as much guilt free scrap time!

Well, Selah is snug in the babies room crib, and Braelyn WAS tucked into her bed and called me and asked to sleep with me - we'll see how that goes. She seems to have something against her new bed. I hope it will be fine once Kyle gets back. I have been falling asleep here at my computer so I am heading to bed. Happy Sunday everyone!


And here is the LO that I started and finished on Sat. I had to get everything done that I wanted to on Sat. b/c Kyle is back and I just don't get as much guilt free scrap time!

Well, Selah is snug in the babies room crib, and Braelyn WAS tucked into her bed and called me and asked to sleep with me - we'll see how that goes. She seems to have something against her new bed. I hope it will be fine once Kyle gets back. I have been falling asleep here at my computer so I am heading to bed. Happy Sunday everyone!



4 comments:
Poor little For Sale sign- I wish it could have done the job, just like I wish ours would!!!!!!! :-) Hope your night went better????? See you soon- the kids are dragging this morning so we'll probably be late & with the fog.
Love the LO's, Manda! So sorry the girls aren't sleeping well for you. Transition is hard for everyone. They will figure it out eventually. Have a great Sunday!
Hopefully your night was better and you got more sleep! I love all your layouts! Love how you tucked that paper "through" the circles on the blueprint one!
Super cute LO's Manda!! They turned out awesome! Look at all that journaling on the for sale signs one...WOW. For someone that doesn't like journaling that is pretty darn great!! LOL :)
TTYL!
Post a Comment