8.27.2007

Short One Today

Hubby got home safe yesterday and we were all glad to see him! He called me this morning from work and said "I hope you can have this baby on a weekend", and of course I ask why. He said he was just given two more projects to run and they are two hours away - so travel time alone in a day is 4 hours. So late nights and early mornings - busy busy for him. I have so much anxiety over it b/c I feel like a single mother - LOL. Add on the fact that I work part time - our poor girls. All is good though - we get to spend all next weekend together up at a cottage with friends - good family time.

Just wanted to spotlight a couple blogs just in case you haven't scoped them out yet. Very inspirational!

Shabby Miss Jenn Designs Blog - fabulous LO's spotlighting her designs!

The-Lilypad Blog - Monday morning challenges and Fri. morning new product spotlights!

Back to work for me, hope you all have a phenomenal day!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Yuck for travel time, it really does cut into your family life! Hopefully you guys can get some good time next weekend! Thanks for the heads up on Pages In Time, I forget about them I just figure we don't have anything around here anymore! I'll have to check it out!

S Huiz said...

Have fun at the cottage- where you going? You guys always seem to make great time together for your family even with yours and Kyle's busy schedule. Don't worry- I am sure God will provide the timing that is just right for your little one (Eden? Lucy? Sarah? Penelope? Earl, Jr.?) to arrive. You guys are awesome parents and give your girls everything they need to be wonderful little girls!

Nina_VK said...

OMGoodness!! Kyle is crazy busy!! ANd you too I bet. IF y ou need anything let me know.
So glad you guys get to be together all next weekend. That will be a lot of fun for your guys!

TTYLG