8.08.2007

Whoopin my butt

So starting today this pregnancy thing is whoopin' my butt. I LOVE being pregnant - always have. I LOVE communicating with this little babe in my tummy with all her swirling. Starting last night and today though - it's a whole new ball game. Last night was my FIRST night of not good sleep. Now I am not complaining in the least b/c I KNOW how fortunate I am to have this be my first night of sleeplessness. However, it does not end there. This morning I just did not feel good. I thought it would pass. I was having quite a few contractions and pressure down below, which really isn't all that abnormal for me lately. With this being my third pregnancy I have been contracting more and earlier. You see, the problem lies in the fact that the lower back pain is now coming with those contractions and this morning the contractions were quite frequent and uncomfortable. I debated calling the Dr. and of course I haven't yet b/c I know they are nothing and that it is pointless to call, but I did debate it. Hopefully by taking it easy here for a bit this afternoon they will just go away all together. I do feel like all of the sudden I am HUGE. Like my belly is like "ba-boom" - right there! :) So here's to hoping the baby girl settles down in there a bit and that my body slows down a bit.


Speaking of my baby girl, she still doesn't really have a name. I am open for suggestions yet people. We do have a list of top three so far, but nothing set in stone yet. When we do know we can't really even tell Braelyn b/c she will spill it! That girl can't keep a secret to save her life - although I am pretty sure she doesn't even know what a secret is - LOL! Hey - just thought of this - I don't think I shared baby #3's profile ultrasound did I? Forgive me if I am wrong, but I will post it - maybe you will have a name pop in your head just from looking at her - LOL!


Isn't she cute?! She seems to have a bit of a different nose and mouth area compared to Braelyn and Selah's ultrasound at this stage, so we will see if she looks different. I am guessing another hairy baby just b/c of the heartburn again. They say it is generally true that heartburn and hairy babies go hand in hand. So far so true for me. How wierd though if this baby comes out with light hair vs. dark. Braelyn and Selah were black haired babies!
Anyway - enough baby talk. I have a bunch to do before the party tonight and so far Selah has talked thru her whole nap. NOT a good thing. I am still hoping she falls asleep - I have gone in there once already to change her diaper thinking that might be it. We still have to run out and get Corbin's gift too before 5:00 - then it is off for his cool Blue Angels birthday party! I hear there is some really cool stuff in the works for the party - which is no suprise b/c my sister Tammy just ABSOLUTELY ROCKS at birthday parties. And it can't be any better that they have a great pool to entertain by! I am sure I will get pics tonight. Kyle won't be joining us there until probably 6:30 so my pictures might be of the later part of party - LOL!
Ta ta for now folks!

8 comments:

S Huiz said...

Oh no! I think you need to take it easy!!! Did you work at all today? Maybe bed rest for a few days would be good for you. I am free tomorrow and Friday if you need me to take the girls so you can put up your feet and rest. You know me and names. I have given you a lot, but I will compile my list again and email them to you. I always think babies look way different than their ultrasounds. That's funny that this one looks different than your other 2. All of my kids came out with jet black hair too and none of them kept it. Can't wait to meet the little girl no matter what her name is- I am sure she'll be a doll like my other nieces. Have fun at Corbin's Blue Angel party- what a cool, unique theme. Great for Tammy that he has a summer birthday so she can utilize the pool. Wish one of mine had a summer birthday. Please call if you need help.

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweeeet! I am no good with names but love Sarah, Sophie, Liz and Taylor. :)

Nina_VK said...

You know me I LOVE old names. I already have my next girl name picked out for the next one, 'cause most likey it will be a girl--but that won't be for some time. But I Like ,Emma or Emme, Emerson, Sophia, Elisa or Elise, Maci, Scarlet...and the list goes on. But don't worry if you want to use any of those, My next girl name is not among those beautiful names. LOL

That pic of the babe looks almost exactly like Eva's did..crazy!

Take it easy momma!! IF you need anything let me know. If you need me took take the girls some evening let me know.

TTYT should be a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Amanda you need to sit and rest. Presley would love to play with your girls, too. Let me know. Girl names are fun...but I'm not sharing the ones I absolutely love b/c then I'd be telling you my names for next one. But I have always loved Gabrielle (Gaby), Zoey, Jana - pronounced Yana (it's dutch & Adam's cousin's name, so cute! & different!) So that's it for names. How do I get a hold of your neighbor?? Amy K?? She wants info on that dance class. Can you email me her email address or do you not have that?? Otherwise it's that W.E. Dance in downtown ZLand. I'm going Thursday mornings but there are other classes on Monday (daytime) or Tuesday (evening). TTYL & REST!!!

Lynette said...

I'm guessing you aren't resting right now, but you probably should be! HOpefully you are feeling better by now though! As for names it takes me forever to decide on one, so I am NO help. I think both of your girls have great names, very original, so I'm sure you can think of something! Ditto everyone above me... GET SOME REST!

TheCatLord said...

she has an adorable profile!!
i wish i could have another little girl just so i can name her ruby!

Anonymous said...

she's so precious!!!!!

take it easy, girl..you need to rest now because once Elsie Mae arrives, you'll be running like you never knew you could!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I can only imagine how it must feel to be pregnant. Thanks so much for sharing the ultrasound with us... she is so beautiful!!! ANd as far as names go, I am totally in love with the name Madeline... I can pinpoint why. :)

Big hugs,
Nancy