Edited – sorry about the pics being cut – I am trying to fix it. I am using LiveWriter, and I can’t figure out the right size to post pics and LO’s. :(
So many pictures I hate to only show a few! Hehehehe! Kylie – these are for you girl – Braelyn misses you too! It would be fun to do this with our family sometime too!
Here are a few pics from Lake Gaston – Sarah’s parent’s house:
this is the boat house. Inside this house is where they keep the boats. Up on top is where we jumped off of!
This is the lake house looking at it from the water.
Braelyn caught a catfish. She threw down her pole and ran the minute she pulled it up! ;) that’s my girl!
Next he showed her how to shoot a bebe gun.
Meanwhile, Sis and Selah just played with their baby dolls! How cute are they?!
And here are some pics from our time so far at the Beach house!
This is the house we stay in – it’s beautiful and the porches run the whole length of the house on the front and the back!
This is the pool
This is the view out the back – that house is the the coast guard station on Bogue Sound. Every morning they come and raise the flag in an official type manner – kind of cool – I haven’t witnessed it yet this year, but I intend to!
The view from the front – the ocean is just across the street – there is a little walk way just up the way. I will say that the beach walk can be atrocious with three little ones and all the beach gear. It’s nice having the pool right in the back yard!
this is the back porch right outside the pool on the ground level.
Gracyn playing in the pool. She’s just happy staying along the side.
The boy cousins – they did this for quite some time – doing tricks!
The guys just chillin’, listening to some tunes.
Braelyn, Josh, and Gracyn playing a game.
Selah at the ocean
She loves the beach – she’s a total surfer girl!
Daddy and Selah going to check out the fishing going on up way! Jen and a group of other kids are up ahead.
Such concentration!
Grandpa and Gracyn
Yesterday Gracyn waltzed right up to Ryan and gave him a big kiss, today she was a bit more reserved and it took her a little more time to work up the gumption to do it! But she did go over to him, but I think he had to give her the kiss.
Boy cousins again – they sure do keep busy! They did stop playing shortly after this actually and now I am wondering if it had anything to do with the fact that Gracyn was trying to join in the their game?!
She found half a sand dollar
and a conk shell
Gracyn & Selah
Goo-Goo and Me.
Was that a bunch of pictures or what?! I could have done even more – I have been trying to snap away! Fun times. We did a huge grocery run last night and I think we have enough food to feed a whole circus! I guess that’s good because we have a whole circus here I feel like! The kids are loving to just play and swim and be with their cousins. It’s a bit crazy at times and I guess you still have to do all the same things you have to do at home in regards to motherly duties. I always expect that vacation means just that – true vacation. It is nice not to have to work or anything though at least!!!
Ok – I am out to hit the pool while Gracyn and Selah are still napping! The weather is great so far – it’s quite HOT, but I LOVE it! We’ve been needing some heat – seeing that MI was mildly cool this summer!
Ciao!
MandaKay



2 comments:
it has not been mild this week/weekend! it was 90 degrees today! Summer has finally come to MI! Enjoy your vacay!
pics manda! looks like a lovely place to relax and have fun with your fam!
Post a Comment