
I finished a LO using ShabbyMissJennDesign's new Old Cabana kit! I started it last night and was loving it. My sister in law Selena had taken this picture and given it to me and I knew exactly what I was going to do with it! So I started it last night while watching "24", and just had a few finishing touches to put on it today. Well, I got home from work, got the kids to bed (in which Selah is still just gabbing away in there - argh), and then checked my blog feeds. I noticed the new hodge podge challenge had been posted so I went to check it out. Low and behold the challenge was all about FLOW - and I loved how this picture just "flowed". Loved the movement. I finished up the LO and did a challenge - Yippeee!!!
So I worked my half day today instead of tomorrow this week, so I have tomorrow off! There is a parade locally for Tulip Time that I will probably hit with the girls and maybe my sister! I need me some junk food!!! We have been having some great warm weather here and the girls have been playing outside with us every night!
Nothing else new here really. Life is just moving along I guess!
Signing off!



4 comments:
Adorable LO! Braelyn looks so big! Little Hands is meeting at 10:00 at Centennial Park tomorrow if you are interested...
That pic is gorgeous, and what a perfect kit to go with it! Hopefully the weather holds out for you, I'm nervous it isn't going to be real nice...
OMG! That is the CUUUUUTEST mandy! LOOOVE IT!!!!!!!
We'll maybe see you at the parade. We are heading down there-probably somewhere around the Peanut Shoppe. Great LO- Braelyn is adorable!
Post a Comment